FOCUS: NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCTS LIABILITY, PREMISES LIABILITY, & MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
You or a loved one may have been injured in a motor vehicle collision or by using a defective product. Perhaps, the injury occurred while you were on the premises of someone or a business. In other cases, the injury occurred as a result of being attacked by a third party while you were on the premises of a business. The premises owner may know or should have known of the danger that existed in the area where the premises is located and failed to take the proper measures to protect you from the danger. You may have a legal remedy for your injuries.
If you have ever been involved in a injury, call me for a FREE consultation so that we can discuss your legal options. Your injuries may have occurred as a result of either of the following:
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle collisions
- Products liability
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
When you are involved in a collision or injured and someone else may be responsible for the injury, you should do the following:
- When practicable, take pictures of the scene and make a video recording of the incident.
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Follow your doctor’s advice and keep every doctor’s appointment.
- Document your injuries.
- Immediately call Attorney Akins Doherty.
You should not do the following:
- You should not talk to any representative of the insurance company.
- You should not sign any documents tendered or accept any settlement offered by the insurance company.
- You should not give any statements to the opposing party, for any statements given by you could be used against you.